Federal Technical Assistance Workshops
Register online to reserve a seat today!
Onsite registration opens at 8:30 a.m.; space may be limited.
Event begins at 9:30 a.m.
Pikeville, Kentucky • May 24 • Pikeville College
Join ARC and USDA for a free day-long technical assistance workshop:
• Hear from at least 6 different Federal agencies about current grant programming available to local governments, economic development organizations, community colleges, nonprofits, etc., and financing available to small businesses.
• Learn about new Federal agency collaborations.
• Learn strategies and tips on how to apply for grants or financing and how to avoid common application mistakes.
• Hear about local grantee success stories.
• Network with representatives from participating Federal agencies.
• Discuss project ideas with potential funders.
Participating agencies include:
For agenda and registration information, visit www.arc.gov/events
Sponsored by the Appalachian Regional Commission, in partnership with the United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development. Please contact Carrie Klück at ARC at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.